观 众 须 知
Notices to Our Patron
- All members of the audience should be appropriately dressed for the performance, all members of the audience must have a valid ticket to enter the auditorium.
- No food and drink is permitted in the auditorium.
- Children under 1m in height are not permitted in the auditorium, children over 1m in height are required to purchase separate tickets. Except the performances specially arranged for children.
- Please do not take photographs or make audio or video recordings in the auditorium without permission.
- Please make sure all pagers and mobile phones are switched off during the performance.
- If you have brought children with you, please do not let them run around in the auditorium, so that they do not fall and hurt themselves.
- Please remain silent during the performance.
- Please remain seated while the performance is in progress.
- Latecomers will be asked to wait at the entrance of the auditorium until there is a break in the performance. We asked the any latecomers enter the auditorium quietly under the supervision of ushers.
- If you leave the auditorium during the interval, please obtain a ticket-stub from one of the ushers so that you maybe readmitted.
- Smoking and chewing gum are strictly prohibited in the auditorium.
- Please store coats and purses in our cloakroom on the south side of the lobby before you enter the auditorium.
- Toilets are located on either side of the lobby.
- Tickets sold are non-fundable and non-exchangeable.
- In case of emergencies, please don’t panic, follow the directions of our staff and exit in order.
Thank you for your generous cooperation, and hope you'll enjoy the performance.